What size ranges do you offer?
- S-XL and Tall sizes for men
- Sizes 4-12 and tall sizes for women
Are LOCO Wetsuits for both men and women?
- Yes! While our wetsuits are not unisex, there is an option fit for everyone.
Will the prints peel off or fade over time?
- No. Our prints are sublimated into the suit so they can’t peel off or fade!
What is the difference between #39 and #40 Yamamoto neoprene?
#40 Yamamoto is a stretchier, high-caliber neoprene compared to #39. It is slightly heavier which is why it’s only used in heavy-impact areas such as your shoulders. Yamamoto #39 is used for the rest of the suit to keep it lightweight.
What makes LOCO different from any other wetsuit brand on the market?
- It’ll be highly unlikely that you’ll come across a wetsuit brand on the market that has such unique, and bold prints with a thoughtful construction to make your surfing experience effortless. While you may find other suits that have some designs, you won’t find the quality. While you find other Yamamoto suits, it’s more than likely it’s only available in black.
Where are LOCO Wetsuits made?
- Our suits are designed by Fiona (Founder & CEO) in San Francisco, and manufactured in Pakistan. Future designs will be featured in collaboration with local artists.
How do I care for my wetsuit?
- Rinse inside and out with cool fresh water and hang from the waist, away from direct sunlight. Once the dry-facing side is no longer wet, flip it inside out to continue drying. Suits should dry in less than 24hrs.
Why does my LOCO Wetsuit feel tight?
- Don’t fret! You’ll have to put your suit through a few sessions before the Yamamoto neoprene starts to stretch a bit more and give you that full flexibility.
When will I receive my order?
For merchandise, please allow up to 5-10 days for processing and 3-7 business days for shipping. We're so eager to send out your orders, so just know we're on it as soon as we get your order!
For wetsuits, please refer to the updates in your email inbox.